5.12.2010

Concrete Meadows

Like I said in a previous post, I have other talents besides photography. I have decided to release some instrumentals for the public to download. By the way, I will no longer do any more collaborations with everyone. I will only do collaborations with people that I want to work with. Not the "send the beat, you send back with verses" deal, but actually working in a studio where we can vibe off our ideas and create something great. That is how I'm going to run things now. I am NOT selling beats (do not ask), I just want people to hear/see my work. It is all for the love.

When I create, I just create. When I made Concrete Meadows, I did not think of a good story to tell you guys or anything. Only thing I can really tell you is when making i was influenced by war. Not the actual war, but .. war. The cover art was drawn by myself and purposely colored this way. Check it out.



DOWNLOAD HERE


Signed,

No comments:

Post a Comment