6.21.2010

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself ..


So, I realized I did not give a proper introduction to my new blog.


For those who do not have a clue who I am, good, this post is for you. To start, my full name is Brandon Hicks. I've always been told I have this kind of "weird but the good kind of weird" personality. I like to think of myself as a pretty chill guy, just trying to live while I can.

The Term "Electric" describes me well. Thrilling, exciting, and overall joyful. I always try to focus on the positive things in life even though there is troubles in the world. Some people focus too much on the negative things in life that they forget all the beauties of living. Don't get me wrong, my life is not perfect at all. In fact, it is very far from it, but I cannot focus on whats wrong because there is always more positive things going on for me. Some people may read this and think, "There's more negative going on with me than positive." Well what's wrong with that picture? That could not have happened on its own. I have a tip for you if this is you, do not focus on the problem, focus on the solution.

Now about this blog. I do not have a specific subject for this blog. Some may call this a photography blog, but this is going to be more than just my photography. It will all around be everything of my interest and all things Brandon. What I mean by that is that this blog is about me and only me. No offense to some bloggers out there, but i'm a little tired of seeing different posts that were basically stolen from other blogs. For example, if a sneaker is coming out, and lets say hypebeast posted the post, I see at least 10 people copy&pasting their post. That's not right. But anyways, like I said. This blog is me & only me. Expect some photos, videos, music, fashion, etc.

I live & breath art, always have. Without art I really cannot tell you what kind of person I would be. I enjoy all aspects of it, and I am thankful for my peers that are artist in their own ways. Photographers, Painters, Poets, Dancers, etc. I love watching talent and I really love watching their talent grow and become very skilled. That is all I am trying to do. I'm not here for popularity, I just want to get better at my craft, and I want you to be on this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment