6.27.2010

Amor Es



AFTA-1: Amor Es


Me & Sunny went to her cousins graduation pool party. It was cool, people were chilling mostly. Nobody really swam. We were taking pictures and I also got to meet her uncle who is a really good photographer. He showed us some beautiful pictures of different places he has been. One day we're all going to go out some place & just shoot.

While there, I was more focus on making video. This was a vision that I've had in my head for some time but never got around to actually proceeding with it until now. The video above took HOURS to complete. Stressing on how to use programs that I have NEVER used before. I wanted to be able to change the colors in the video the same way i edit my photos; I have succeeded. All the editing overall was probably 4 or more hours to complete, and it's only a 2 minute video. Much love to the people who actually do this for a living.

The point of me doing this is that I just wanted to give to you (the viewers) something different than JUST pictures. I want you to see this in motion as well. These aren't episodes, vlogs, or anything in that area. Just a video with music you probably haven't or have heard before. Enjoy the good vibe. I will definitely make more.

Here are some pictures that I did take:

No comments:

Post a Comment