1.06.2011

gruesomey

speechless villain
It's been a while since I've actually said something on here. This is my photography site so I don't really need to say anything but I think I'll share something with you all. So lately I've been in a horror mood. Not like, in a bad way though. Just been intrigued by the idea of crazy twisted things. With that said, let me introduce you to what might be my most creative shoot I've ever done. Not quite sure when this will be out, but be sure to follow me on twitter for updates.
COMING SOON!
btw, the top picture has nothing to do with this shoot. Just a crazy self portrait of me without a mouth. :)

9 comments:

  1. So cool picture this one!!
    I'll follow you no doubt!
    But, leave a question! How you did your address without "blogspot" on it!?!?
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photos!
    following, follow back if you like!
    www.jaelikesclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing gift!

    I am now a follower! Follow me back please www.eyesbyiris.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually the first photo is mysterious. I cannot wait to see other shots! You are very talented, no doubt.

    xx
    Tali
    Fetishist's Notes - ia-fetishistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures is so scary but so awesome.
    Thanks for visiting!

    Love,
    Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Brandon you had me worried, what happened to the mouth?? Love your pics certainly have your own wonderful eye. CArla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog too! Liked the pictures. I'm following... Follow me also. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes that pic is crazy, it scared me..lol I am currently following the blog, Follow back :)

    ReplyDelete